2023-02-01

Welcome Februari

 Click image to enlarge!
Welcome February! 
I have two almanacs that are no image on. That way I have to create them myself. 
Here I used animal stickers.

A selfie on a wallpaper in a store.

Wishing you a great Wednesday. :) 


© NF Photo 230201


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordless Wednesday     Snap    MCOW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

2 comments:

  1. All very artistically done. I see that you were dressed for cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy February! Love the selfie and reflection. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,