2023-02-04

A misty day

 Click image to enlarge!
I think this is some kind of oak.tree. The leaves are still on the tree. 

Mute swans hardly seen in the mist. 

Mist over both land and lake this day.


© NF Photo 230203 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Black and White       Skywatch

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. I love your misty photos, Monica.
    Mist/fog makes everything look so mysterious.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swans are glowing - beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ces cygnes semblent phosophorescents c'est magnifique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this photo fascinating. I like the atmosphere that emanates from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mist always adds to the photo being taken. Absolutely gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something must be wrong with me. I love shots such as yours of trees and birds in the winter.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,