2022-01-08

Not much...

 Click image to enlarge!
Mute swan a snowy day

© NF Photo 220108

Not much of wildlife seen today. This mute swan and 2 mallards and some crows was all there was to see. :(  I hope you had a better day. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters      IRBB

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty scene and photo, love the swan.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bello cine. te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture of the mute swan.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful scene... happy New Year, Monica. I read your comment, thank you for stopping by. Sorry that there no possibility for translation, I'm looking for a Update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that photo is truly worth framing!!!!
    May all of us birders show well for 2022...and thank you for sharing your link at I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mute Swan alone would make the day complete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so nice to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous! Love your photo! happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Monica,:=) It's such a lovely tranquil image, just seeing one Mute Swan would make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a beautiful photograph of the mute swan.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,