2022-01-07

BW first 2022

 Click image to enlarge!
A foggy day

The deer!
A little fun with bubblewrap. 

© NF Photo 220107
.
I hope everyone had a great start with the new year 2022. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. I love the mystery of fog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine surrealist photo of the deer jumping out of the bubblewrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two amazing and beautiful pictures. i wish you a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. The foggy day photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did with the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The top photo looks like a very moody mysterious winter day, I like those ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 85 / 5.000
    Vertaalresultaten
    What beautiful black and white photos.
    The first photo is really great.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful images. I love the row of trees and the deer!
    Take care, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,