2021-12-22

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

 Click image to enlarge!
My cover on FB

Amaryllis


Greetings from our Library


© NF Photo 211222

Again, a new Holiday with restrictions. Take care of each other. 
They say, there is light in the end of the tunnel!


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Wordless Wednesday      Snap ww

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book trees! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. Merry Christmas to you too.
    https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2021/12/wordless-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, but the library is my favorite. That's brilliant.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family- love the Library display!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the book trees. So fun. I wonder if the books are set aside for just this purpose. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the book trees are darling, it makes me think of my oldest daughter. merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you and your family a happy Christmas.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those book trees are great :)
    Merry Christmas Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. More libraries need to have book trees, I think instead of putting those up I'd be reading each one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Te mando un abrazo y te deseo una feliz navidad para ti y tu familia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Lovely photos!
    Hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,