2021-08-27

Barns

 Click image to enlarge!

This is the old-fashioned barns of the mansion Claestorp. 

I am happy they saved the remains of this tree in the beginning of the avenue leading to the mansion. It really looks like a beautiful sculpture. 


© NF Photo 210822

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. The remains of that tree are truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindos graneros me gusta la ultima fotografía. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fina lador Jag gillar sista bilden. Jag skickar en kyss

      Delete
  3. So beautiful place, Great clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them, they kind of look old and modern at the same time, a bit viking-ish

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,