2021-08-28

Alone and gathering

 Click image to enlarge!
I found this little guy in the forest waiting för better times. Alone!
I´m not sure what species it is? 🐻🐴


At the other side of town the greylag geese are gathering for the fall migration. 

I have not seen any other critters lately. The fields have been harvested and lots of the bug infected forest has been cut down. The deers don´t like empty fields and can´t move in the branches and stumps in what was once a forest, so they are gone. When the geese are gone nature will be compleately emty! 

I can only hope at least the Dipper will return. But that will not happen yet. 
Hopefully a few deers will come back!


© NF Photo 210828 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters       OWT

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    That is a cute critter you found sitting all alone in the woods. Pretty shot and view of the geese gathering. I hope your Dipper arrives soon. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving a comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that all the trees needed to be removed. I really hope the Dipper returns to brighten up your life. The stuffed toy just won't do it, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always hope to see graylag geese. I hope your natural world can recover from all the traumas you mentioned.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellos gansos te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that almost empty condition is just temporary! I haven't been able to get outside much for awhile here at home, but I suspect most birds were hiding due to the hot weather. Just as I was. It is getting better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's starting to get warmer here so we will have birds coming down under. I hope the owner comes back to claim his/her buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so heartbreaking to see a lost toy. I hope it will be reunited with its owner.

    Love the photo of the greylag geese .

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,