2021-04-03

Spring critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Golden eye, male - Knipa

Golden eye, male in for landing  -  Knipa

Migrating Whooper swans
You can´t miss them, unless you are deaf


A pair of my favorite snakes basking in the sun. They need to get warm before they cab go into the water to fish. They are called Snok and have no venom. 

I also met this lady with her white, furred friends. They look happy all four of them and they loved being "shot at" with a camera. 

This is one of the small lakes I often visit!

© NF Photo 210330

It is Easter and I hope everyone still keeps the C-distans. We are in the third wave. So, I wonder how many waves are there?? 
But, today the weather is nice and I will meet with my sister, down town, for a walk. There are some art stuff going on at the square. 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters      IRBB


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Monica,
    Wonderful variety of wildlife images. The first shot of the Goldeneye is a favorite. I love the swans in flight, the dogs are cuties. The snakes are wrapped together, I am glad they are not venomous. I almost missed the forth dog. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful flight shots and the snake is beautiful. Cute fur balls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Common Goldeneye is a handsome little fellow and the dogs are simply beautiful. Thanks for including the snakes, something rarely featured on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,:=) Lovely varied post, but the Goldeneye flight shots are fabulous. I also like the handsome looking snakes, and the gorgeous fluffy white dogs.
    Have a Happy Easter.:=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Monica! I love the dog photo too! Four!!! I need one more lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flott bildeserie! Jeg har ingen favorittorm :o
    Herlige Japanske spisshunder (gjetter jeg det er) på tur.
    God påske!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There just is NOT a snake on Earth I can call a favorite!!!
    Love the in flight image.

    As always, thanks for taking time to share your birds with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of photographs.
    Belated Easter Wishes.
    Stay safe and well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,