2021-04-23

In line for vaccine

 Click image to enlarge!

© NF Photo 210420

In line for Covid vaccine. Well, it was not me if I did not take a few shots!

In line for vaccine

Always good to have a camera to waist time!

One of the fences at the bikes parking. 

Waiting 15 min before one can go home!


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Of course a photographer takes photographs ;) You found some great patterns, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your photographs.
    Pleased you had your first vaccination.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second jab on Monday for me, Pfizer. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if that woman has a pee in trouble.. :)
    I like the bike fence.
    I'll get a second vaccination in two weeks, Pfizer. It's very good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great , Be Safe. Great captured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tolle Reportage !
    Ich habe auch schon die erste Impfung "Bion Tech "
    Gottseidank !

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,