2020-12-01

Sulphur-crested Cockatoo, a memory

 Click image to enlarge!


Sulphur-crested Cockatoo
© NF Photo 140911, Queensland close to  Atherton and Kingfisher park

Seeing Stewarts post today I just have to share this one. :) 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
WWW        WordlessWednesday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. This is a bird to warm the heart of everyone who has even encountered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful capture of that soaring bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic capture in your second photo! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The translucence is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second photo is so beautiful, and the clear blue sky really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,