2020-10-05

Sunset and moonrise

 Click image to enlarge!
Misty morning and Harvest moon rise in the evening

Sunset and moon rise in front of me and behind my back. 


© NF Photo 200929 

It was a great day. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday      Pictorial Tuesday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

17 comments:

  1. Monica - the collage is stunning. The moon could be a pumpkin painted onto the sky - such a fabulous color. And the mist in the landscape scenes make the pictures very mystical! Thanks for bringing some autumn color to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adventurous this path with the fascinating full moon, these are all wonderful impressions !!!
    happy day and take care of yourself, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That country road looks like it is begging for a little exploration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    Gorgeous captures of the moonrise and the sunset. I like the view of the road and trees! Pretty images and mosaic! Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing captures of the sky in all its phases - love the sunset and moonrise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, how gorgeous! I love the sun/moon photos in the first collage.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  7. The moon photos are fantastic! WOW! Love the colors in your mosaics! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday Monica. I am 16 on the Monday mosaic linky

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Autumn photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite season! Love how it looks there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful images! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning shots; especially the collage. Love the hue around the moon. Have a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’d say a perfect day! How very beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos as always Monica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,