2020-09-26

Saturdays Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
For a brief moment I saw the group of  Fallow deer bucks. - Dovhjort

Great crested grebe alone in the mist - Skäggdopping


Mallards - Gräsand

Gadwall - Snatterand
Three males still swimming with the mallards. 


Eurasian nuthatch juvenile - Nötväcka
This is the only species that I have seen that seen to have more offspring´s then usual. 
They seem to thrive in a warmer climate. 

© NF Photo 200926

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     IRBB

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Hello,

    What a neat sighting of the herd of deer. The birds are all wonderful, I like the Grebe image and the cute Nuthatch. The Gadwall is a beauty! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend. PS, thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I would have done without creatures in my life during this pandemic. I love seeing the squirrels and birds in my backyard and on our daily walks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The constant throughout the pandemic has been wildlife and you have obviously enjoyed its company, taking great pictures to share with us. Gadwall is such an elegant little duck and I am encouraged to learn that Sitta europea has dine well this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Great serie. Photo of deers is beautiful. Gadwall is very pretty bird.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gadwall is so perfect that it doesn't look real! What neat sightings...especially those deer! WOW! They are something to see! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exceptional birds & superb photos!! Thanks so much for joining us at I'd Rather Birdin'. Always appreciated.

    ~Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot of the deer! Interesting little nuthatch. Hope you've had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,