2020-08-02

Visiting Vännervass

 Click image to enlarge!
© NF Photo 200802 

This week  I payed a visit to Vännervass. To get to the lake Näsnaren I have to walk on a boardwalk through the reed. A peacock butterfly was resting on the wood. At the lake I found a family of Mute swans. There was not much birds to watch out there apart from Mute swans. Ducks and cormorants was too far out on the lake.

On my way back to the car I saw this row of cows as I stepped out of the boardwalk. I was glad I saw them before I came out in the field. I like cows but they just LOVE to taste my backpack and camera. And  I don´t want them soaked. And this row of cows reminded me of my childhood. The cows always came home to be milked this way. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday         MCOW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

21 comments:

  1. Great photos. I would love to pay a visit to that lake, too. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica - a fabulous collage. My favorite photo is the sky that looks like rain - maybe because I would really enjoy some precipitation for my garden! We recently drove on a country road with cows - we had to wait for the young calves to move before we could proceed! Thanks for linking up to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days I have to figure out how to do one of these collages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I love the row of cows, the Mute Swans are beautiful. Neat view of the boardwalk, it looks narrow. Looks like a great outing. Take care and stay safe! Enjoy your day, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vannervass looks like a wonderful place to spend some time, the boardwalk, although rickety, looks so inviting. Beautiful photos.
    Happy MM
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my all time favorite things to do, head to the water with my camera.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to see something unexpected...like the cows! Love the swans too of course! But it does make you feel so calm to see cows walking slowing. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and green there and I would be happy to see the swans. I’m a little bit afraid of cows since one tried to taste me)) .....that was a long time ago when we were younger, because nowadays we are never anyplace where they are free range. All are fenced on private ranch lands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely place, I liked seeing the butterfly sitting on the wood the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the boardwalk! My grandparents had cows so I understand them coming home every day. Have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have a group called the BOMB (Bloody Old Men's Brigade) Squad in our town. They go out as a group and build hiking and biking trails. Many include walkways from natural forest products over sensitive areas. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOnderful images! Nice lines and curves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics. I really like the swans.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like my kind of place--quiet with lots of scenery :)

    How terrific it is to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous photos! I especially love the swans.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monica - to answer the question you left on my blog - yes, that little flower is Linnaea Borealis, also know as Twinflower. What a pretty middle name you have! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,