2020-05-09

A good day

 Click image to enlarge!
Northern wheatear - Stenskvätta
The first of the season :)

I had seen a few fallow deer´s on the field when I arrived to Boda Kvarn. But when I walked to the field they were gone. After photographing the Wheater I felt someone watching me. A closer look showed me who. This one was watching me. I got the feeling that this was the same Fallow deer that has been watching me before. Like standing guard when the others was hidden in the forest.

Grey wagtail - Forsärla
There seem to be some young somewhere. Probably the mother, it is not that strong in color.

White wagtail waiting for the postman.

Horned grebe - Svarthakedopping
These guys don´t seem to be bothered with me this year. These was just below my feet. I hope it stays that way. I would very much love to see young this year. It is several years since they succeeded nesting as the ponds water level was too low because of the drought.

© NF Photo 200504

I hope everyone can go outside and enjoy nature without any viruses around. Take care and stay safe.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    Bird D´Pot

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Hello, beautiful birds and deer sightings. I love the pretty Grey Wagtail and the awesome shot of the Horned Grebe. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend. PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous shot of the Horned Grebes, a species I still have not seen this year. Normally they have appeared by now on our local lakes, but so far there has been no sign of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are beautiful!

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so unusual to me! Love seeing the deer too. Thanks for sharing so many birds I will never have the chance to see. Take care and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have Wheatears too. The Grebes are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horned grebe are real pretty. Not sure we have anything even close

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin this! My favorites today are the grebes & "waiting for the postman".

    Your sharing today is much appreciated. Thank you for linking in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great beautiful waterfowl they are and also the other teirs and birds are great shots of it!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,