2020-05-02

A few this week

 Click image to enlarge!
Going through my images from Varanger in 2015 I found this couple of
 Long Tailed duck - Alfågel

Gulls at the nearby lake and beach

White wagtail - Sädesärla

The Comma - Vinbärsfux

Two big hares on a field

Seems to me that a huge part of a dogs life is Waiting!

© NF Photo 200502

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     Bird D´Pot       MCOW


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

15 comments:

  1. Long-tailed Ducks are quite wonderful. They occupy Lake Ontario in large numbers during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, these are all beautiful birds and butterfly. I love the cute bunnies and the dog. Thank you for linking up and sharing the post. Take care! Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend! PS, thank for leaving me a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to see spring arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see the birds, butterflies, bunnies and dog.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog does not consider it waiting. He is just being.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at I'd Rather B Birdin this week! Love long tailed ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ducks are real beauties! You have so many good memories preserved in your great pictures ,,, it’s fun to look and remember, until we can make new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm visiting from My Corner of the World. We have the same long tailed ducks and sea gulls. Thanks for sharing your nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely variety of photos! The details you captured (when I clicked the photos) are amazing to see :)

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing these gorgeous photos! Nature is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful animals you saw, also the butterfly was great. Yes, you should think that the dogs often have to wait until the owner finally gets up and goes on, patient dog!
    Have a good Day, Elke

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,