2020-04-11

Easter critters

 Click image to enlarge!
 "Wild horses in dry forest". Queensland 2014

Another shot from  MICHAELMAS CAY, Queensland
Birds and birders, but what are they watching??

 From my files I choose to share to of my favorite shots, above!
© NF Photo 140917 

 I did see 3 Horned grebes at the ponds outside my town. But it is likely the 4th is around.
I hope they stay and be able to breed. Last year they failed. The nest was spoiled. 😞



 Visiting the feeder in Vingåker I saw both of the Hawfinches. It is a pair living there.

And this is a new place for me. I was told about it yesterday
There are Greylag goose and Bean goose and Goldeneyes in the shot.
I have to go back there as I did not fiend a good place to park my car.
But tat is a godo thing. I will have things to do in this disturbing time we face right now.

And .... Happy Easter to all of you from my balcony flamingos.
Take care and stay safe.

© NF Photo 200411 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters      Bird D´Pot

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful posting with these beautiful photos of the horses and wild birds.
    I also wish you a nice Easter and stay healthy!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Wonderful photos. Hawfinches are great. Yours balcony flamingos are cute. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, love the wild horses. The birds on the beach with the birders is a great capture. The Horned Grebe are beautiful and I just love the Hawfinch. Cute Flamingos. Wonderful photos.
    Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post.
    Take care, stay well!
    Enjoy your weekend, Happy Easter!
    PS, thank you for the visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great series of bird images. It seems to me that Hawfinch is often difficult to photograph. I saw my first shorebirds of the spring yesterday - two Greater Yellowlegs and the local Bald Eagles was on the nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing horses, birds and birders. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flamingos are very beautiful and how neat to see wild horses! They are amazing! Take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the balcony flamingos. I had to do a double take on that photo. Lol. (Btw, I too am not much on a social life, so I understand)

    Have a blessed Easter my friend. Thanks for sharing your birds & wildlife with us at I'd Rather B Birdin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures of the Hawfinch. They're a terrific bird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shots. :-)

    happy Easter!

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  10. remove image background This is the very reason that even after I've started using PS I try finding out newer software and things till this date that can pretty much live up to the expectations of a learner or someone not having access to one.Okay, so I would like to share some of the photo editors here that are some of my favorites till now.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,