2019-03-22

Östra Vingåker in BW

 Click image to enlarge!

© NF Photo 190322

Took a round trip today to check the ice condition on some wetlands and small waters.  Most of the ice is gone. But the overall water level is too low.

I tested one of the setting for B&W photos on my HUAWEIP20Pro smartphone. I´m rather pleased with it. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

12 comments:

  1. ...it's good to have the guardrail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Pretty sky and view of the water. Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great picture. The contrast is amazing! I really love your work!

    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Gert Jan

    www.gertjanhermus.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, beautiful image and sky! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful photo. I hear a lot of good things about that phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist bestimmt ein schöner Wanderweg.
    Perfectes Foto für ein Smartphone !
    My contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done.

    Visiting from BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND.

    FRANKLY MY DEAR

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,