2019-03-15

Birds in black and white

 Click image to enlarge!
Mallards

 Jackdaw

Grey heron, muteswan and canada geeze
© NF Photo 190311, Backasjön

Migrating birds has started to arrive but still in small amounts.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White     Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

16 comments:

  1. May I point out, with great respect, that they are Canada Geese NOT Canadian Geese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sparkling light around the mallards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkling water and the geese!!! (whatever kind they are!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the light in your first photo, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exceptional and very interesting photo !
    The light is so beautiful in the first shot.
    My contribution

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love the sparkling water. The last shot of the heron, geese and swan is lovely. Thanks for linking up and sharing your post today. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks also for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always nice shooting into the light,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous glow of light.
    Beautiful series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool in black and white

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the water is glistening, hopefully the weather is thawing out for you there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that shot with the jackdaw

    ...trying to catch up

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,