2018-12-29

Goldcrest - Kungsfågel

 Click image to enlarge!








Goldcrest - Kungsfågel
© NF Photo 181224

Christmas Eve I was VERY lucky. Out walking I suddenly spotted a movement in the fur. A Goldcrest. And I managed to get shots :)  This lovely little bird, so quick it moves. And I rarely see it. Especially not this close. They mostly spend their time in the treetops. This was my best Christmas present.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    Bird D´Pot   WBW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. Great job to get these pictures of this tiny, very attractive little bird. The flight shots are especially pleasing. It is easy to understand that this was your best Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilka härliga bilder att bli uppmuntrad av inför : Det Nya Året ! Wow ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, adorable captures of the Goldcrest. It is similar to our Golden-crowned Kinglet. Wonderful post and photos. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post today and the past year. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! PS, I also appreciate all the comments you have left me this past year, thanks again! I wish you all the best in 2019 Happy New year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing those delicate little wings! Fabulous photos! Doesn't he have a little serious expressing on his face? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little bird, I love it's tiny yellow feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! Fabulous photographs, and yes, I can see why you said it was your best Christmas present.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the in-flight photos! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is very cute! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year!! And welcome back to showing us your beautiful images! Thanks for sharing your birding photos and your expertise with all feathered friends with us at I'd Rather B Birdin'. It's been a joy having you participate in 2018 and I look forward to viewing what's in the future for 2019! Love all your special captures...the sunlight & open wings make it all the more pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! Those shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New year! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! We have to love the birds!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,