2018-08-03

Black and White

 Click image to enlarge!
Ripples in a waterlily pond
© NF Photo 180730

Acrylic sailingboat
© NF Photo 180801

The ripples in the pond looked like melted metal to me.

I have started to paint in acrylic. I needed a break from photography. The boat are painted from a sketch I made when I was a teenager. I kept it all those years :)

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful patterns in the waterlily pond! Nice to be able to paint, and lovely that you kept the original sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it reminds me of the windows of the interior doors in one of Barcelona's gaudi villas, the casa battlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty images. I like the boats. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I love the ripples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ripples in the water look almost like flowers in their shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting effect, thoughtful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're right it does kind of look metallic, to me it almost looks like a type of glass that's been melted into a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the water ripples and reflections! Really nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ripples are amazing -- they look magical in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and creative, what a good eye you have. I don't think many people would have noticed that scene in the ripples.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting and perfect in B&W.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,