2018-06-29

Abstract pattern in the lake

 Click image to enlarge!
The surface of Näsnaren Lake
© NF Photo 180627, Näsnaren

Abstract pattern in the lake due to pollen and other stuff that should not be there.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. I like the way the swirls contrast with the reflective clear water. Fine photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture is more beautiful than the reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, but sad that the pollen etc. is in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is inevitable that pollen, which is airborne, will land on the surface of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even thought pollen causes discomfort to those with allergies, this photo is very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...wonderful patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,