2017-02-09

Early afternoon at Eriksberg Castle

 Click image to enlarge!


The castle is in the back.







Early afternoon at Eriksberg Castle
© NF Photo 170208

What appear to be mist in the first image is in fact dust from a passing car. The lack of snow and rain have made the road really dry.
The lake have ice covering and the work here is to burn off some reed they don´t want the coming summer.
The fires takes place to the  right of the second image.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sky Watch Friday

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

18 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty images and views of the castle. Some of those reeds seem to be invasive taken over.
    Have a happy day and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mystical and magic. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to see the reeds burning next to the ice! Pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots. I really like that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning shots for the skywatch. Beautiful!
    Is it still vary cold out there?

    https://jaipurthrumylens.com/ also
    https://capturesthrumylens.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What beautiful natural images! With me in Germany it is gray.
    (http://lillysjoeberg.blogspot.de/2017/02/skies-from-all-around-globe.html)

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. The first one even stunning in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, in the first photo I thought that was fog but it's not! Well, you got a great capture and effect by the trail of dust. I love it! The frozen lake is beautiful. I always like seeing shots like this and would like to capture my own someday but in our area this is often hard to come across. I hope you'll visit my SWF post, here. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First picture is my favourite. I thought it's a mist, but it's a car dust. Nevertheless the effect is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first shot, the light is pretty incredible. Very nice capture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first pic is so moody and it's hard to believe it's early afternoon! Interesting post with the fires.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah .. so wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,