2016-05-19

Hagbyberga kyrkoruin Templum Sti Nicolai

 Click image to enlarge!






detail of fence for macro

Boo, I can see you
© NF Photo 160517, Hagbyberga kyrkoruin Templum Sti Nicolai

This is the ruin of an old church about 25 km from where I live. I went there see if the Common Swift had arrived yet. And there was indeed a few.
Common swift
© NF Photo 160517, Hagbyberga kyrkoruin Templum Sti Nicolai

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
GOOD FENCES   Sky Watch Friday    Macro Monday

My memes! Welcome to join
Tuesdays: Trees n Bushes
Wednesday:  The Creative Playroom

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a fine place. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat place and nice fence and stonewall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty fence scenes and skies. The swift are awesome. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good old fences! I love it!
    http://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the stonework. Gorgeous building, looking grand on a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful landscape! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful old fence! beautiful grounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ruins are so interesting and the lichen covering the fencing is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful series of images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely place and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,