2024-09-13

A collection today

 Click image to enlarge!
Shiny face
This is really created on a metal, sticky, folie from a chocolate praline. The praline long gone. 
😋😊

Long eared critter
Wary

Honeysuckle - kaprifol
One of my favorite flowers. 

© NF Photo 240913 

It is getting cold in Sweden now. I am indoors but my hands are COLD! Not fun. :( 
Some trees are dropping the laves, others hang on for a while longer. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Friday Face Off     Floral Friday   Rains garden     Saturdays Critters


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. You are right; cold hands are no fun. Sit on them for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. It is still pretty warm here during the days. But I hate it when my hands are cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Monica. We're having a little warm up right now, and it is beautiful because it's not too hot and nights are still wonderfully cool. Keep those hands warm. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A foil face ... how clever and I love your big eared bunny. Flowers are always beautiful and fall is usually warm in the day, cool in the night. We are just beginning to see leaves change and soon our streets will be filled with glorious color. I am not looking forward to the cold ... sorry you hands are cold. Buy a muff :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh great foil face. I really like the rabbit too. Honeysuckly, I miss it so much. It grew wild when I lived in N. ID. It tastes so good. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute bunny with those big ears. The flower is beautiful.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! Sounds like a chilly day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leaves on the ground near the rabbit (or hare?) show that summer is over.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,