2024-08-03

Summer critter

 Click image to enlarge!

A tiny bee visiting clower

This is a farm close to where I live. And these guys always watches me when I walk by. 
Soo curious. 😀

I think they are two or three years old. 🤔 

© NF Photo 240803 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters 

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. Hello. The first photo is fantastic. Cute cows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great macro of the bee! Cows can be soooo inquisitiv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bees and clover is a combination we can all love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bien på blomsten er en klassiker!
    Alltid koselig å se kuer på beite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clicks, First photo just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red barn is beautiful. Sure adds to your photo of the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. That first one is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Monica :)
    All lovely photos, but that first capture is extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sharp focus - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I was surprised as I used my phone. :)

      Delete
  10. Love the flower and bee image. The cows are cute. Great photos.
    Sorry I am late visiting and commenting. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,