2024-08-22

Ship and face

 Click image to enlarge!
From my visit to Iceland

From my visit to Honolulu

From my visit to my drawingboard. 
👵👵👵


This is the face of ZsaZsa Gabor that I draw in 1960
She was a Hungarian-American actress. She died 2016

If I remember correctly, I had a photo of her. And then I mirrored her image onto a paper and drew her.

© NF Photo 240822

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Happy Thursday. Nice ship

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your portrait and lovely ships too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top image is fantastic. Lovely work. And I used to love Zsa Zsa (or more Eva, I think). they were so glamourous to my child self. #Artdate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great drawing skills Monica. I love the ship photos and Zsa-Zsa. Have a super start to your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice drawings. The one of ZsaZsa looks ethereal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics, Beautiful art works

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh that first ship is amazing and that face is just brilliant. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tall ships in Iceland ~ How cool. Lovely sketch of ZsaZas Gabor. Happy weekend, Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,