2024-08-08

My Puzzle ball

 Click image to enlarge!
This is "The golden mask" of  the Egyptian Pharao Akhenaton / Tutankamun

I got it once, many years ago, from my parents who visited Egypt on a trip.
For FFO



This is quite fun. It is a Puzzle ball
For TADD 


© NF Photo 240808


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD       FFO


    
Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Your puzzle ball is quite interesting. Happy Friday

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a puzzle ball. It looks like quite a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember writing a paper on Tutankamun in school. I always found him quite interesting. I love that puzzle ball. I would think it is a bit more difficult than a flat puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big wow comment on the puzzle ball. I wonder what one does with a mask of Tutankamun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A beautiful photo. That puzzle is just too cool. I have not seen one like this before. Thank you for sharing with FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Tutankhamun mask. I went to the display at our Chicago Museum years ago and loved it. Oh and I want a puzzle ball ... where did you get it? :) My husband loves puzzles (I do too, but, as I said, I stink at it :). Fun post, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,