2024-07-13

The reading Fly

 Click image to enlarge!
Lol, the fly reading my book. It is a Star Trek SF- story
👽




My friend from yesterday night

This fly kept me company for more than an hour.
 It seemed to like being photographed.
After the photo shoot, I let it out on the balcony so it could fly away.


© NF Photo 240713 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturday Critters 

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

4 comments:

  1. In Finland it is customary to say that summer and flies belong together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flies are part of summer.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends come in all shapes and sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He probably wants to know about Star Trek!
    Summery!
    In the summer there are also flies!
    More on the mountain!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,