2024-06-28

Face on sandwich

 Click image to enlarge!

Not sure if I would eat this one. But it was fun to create. 
😎😁

We have had a very long and hot spring, but today it has been raining. Really nice for a change
😀☔🌈

© NF Photo 240628 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD       FFO        AFFF

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. yummy fsce 😊
    Thanks for linking to Art For Fun Friday

    much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, what fun!! I've never seen an Sandwich face - but this one looks great!
    All the best from Austria, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/06/weltreise-2024-immer-noch-neuseeland.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks nice on a sandwich.
    I wish you a good weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Monica, this is fantastic. I love it. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,