2024-05-04

Saturdays critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer, my favorites. I still see them sometimes.

Mallards pair almost hidden in the pond

Colorful cat

© NF Photo 240504

Photographing nature is pretty hard these days. My "good" camera is broken. It does take 7 images when I expect one. And with different settings. From very bright to almost black. Not fun at all.
😭😕

I still have the phone camera, but that is harder to use. And to keep still. I have problems with that. I am used to shoot "fast action" shots. 📷 And, now, it is a mess. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt



See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Nice variety, I love the deer, ducks and the cute kitty. Great critters and photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica :=)
    These photos are just fine. Lovely shot of the Fallow Deer, Cat and Mallards. I'm so sorry you are disappointed with your camera not working as well as it used to. Perhaps it's time to buy another, if you can't get it repaired, but I hope that you can.:=)
    All the best
    Sonjia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you are able to get your camera repaired - not always possible in our throwaway society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your camera. I would be lost without mine. I don't enjoy trying to use my phone. LOVE the deer...my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about your camera, you can't really live without a camera.
    I think the deer are quite beautiful.
    Today's phones also take pretty good photos, but I think the phone is beter for landscapes and less suitable but animals and birds.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful the nature is, the deers, the ducks are beautiful pictures to see!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,