2024-05-23

Dark faces, Van Gogh

 Click image to enlarge!

Rains Thursday Art and Dinner Date today is about Van Gogh
He also have a Face for Nicoles Friday Faces
Van Gogh

ca 1888.
An image I found online.
Seems as he liked himself. Myself I never made selfportraits.
 Not even with my camera. I´m only in shots when I want to remember who was with me that day. 

Dark Power
I have probably shared this one before. It is a bad guy in one of my glases :)  

© NF Photo 240523

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD        Friday Faces FFO
See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. We did selfies on the patio restaurant yesterday!
    I wonder how many artists do self-portraits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings by the Dutch painter Van Gogh.
    I wish you a beautiful Friday.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like the dark power piece. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this first piece is amazing, Monica. Dark art is luscious. I love it so much. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark power is delightfully sinister, Monica! It's sad that he had a troubled life and committed suicide at 37. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think Van Gogh liked himself that well ... he was a very frustrated artist. He probably just didn't want to wander out to find another subject, so he painted himself and he painted his room and his vase of Sun Flowers and of course you know he cut off his own ear. He was a strange and talented artist that was never around to know his fame. I have to admit, I have done cartoon versions of me, usually to share my frustration or in some cases for my FH when I draw a card for our anniversary, but it is all in fun. Hope all is well with you, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,