2024-04-13

Horses

 Click image to enlarge!


These two lives about 45 min walk from where I live. 

If you think the big one looks strange, it is because it is moulting. And the hairline hangs in rags.
It really had a thick winter coat,

Most of the snow is gone in my area, But it is still rather cold. No "Spring feeling" yet!


© NF Photo 240413 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    They are beautiful horses. They must be happy to graze on the grass, now that the snow is gone.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don’t think of horses moulting, but of course they do, as your photo clearly reveals. An interesting shot. All the best - David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monica :=)
    Beautiful images of the horses grazing, and I like the terrain with those great big boulders.
    Have a great weekend
    All the best
    Sonjia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrr! Must be chilly there! Hope those two get their spring fur soon. Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful horses! I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of the horses.
    I wish you a beautiful Sunday.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something about horses!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,