2024-04-25

Dance and face

 Click image to enlarge!
LOL, this was a day when my daughter had danceclasses. 
I used to join the class, much fun. So, she was my teacher.  😍

My sweet granddaughter when she was in the beginning of her life. 
Last year she ended up in Japan! As a scientist. She came a loooong way.
 Guess if grandma is proud!

© NF Photo 240425 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD      FFO

I will fix links later!

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

12 comments:

  1. Hmm, let me guess. Make take a nanosecond or two. There - I came to my decision - Grandma is proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dance piece and sweet talented grandie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you are a very proud grandma! Beautiful things!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that your granddaughter has made it this far as a scientist.
    I think you can be a proud grandmother.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous faces and art pieces Monica. Wow, that is very cool that your granddaughter is a scientist in Japan. :) Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of you Granddaughter ... and yes, it would seem you have good reason to be proud :P Your art piece really captures the essence of "Disco". I did a lot of dancing in those days and I have many fond memories of Disco. Hope you are having a wonderful Spring, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful dancing art. I love that your granddaughter is a scientist in Japan. How cool is that? Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your granddaughter was darling as a baby, and you absolutely get to be proud! I loved your vibrant disco scene. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a colourful dance piece and sweet picture of your grand-daughter, you have every right to be proud of her :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bet Gramma's proud!!! Time flies too fast Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,