2024-03-14

My boots are made for walking

 Click image to enlarge!
Boots in a reflection in Honolulu.
Some years ago. 
This pair was really beautiful, sadly my feet don´t like them. 😭


Fun boots for a rainy day


My granddaughter

© NF Photo 240314

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     Friday Face off       Art for Fun

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Lovely granddaughter 🌻Fun boots art.

    My post today is HERE

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the rainy day boots, I could never were the boots with the high heels. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflections on the first boots are stronger and the beautiful building opposite can be seen in them. Nice photo of your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boots are for styling!!
    Your granddaughter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica. Happy Friday. Thank you for linking to Art For Fun Friday

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always think boots are fun, but I have never found a pair that I enjoyed wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love both boot photos but your granddaughter is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Wellies are more my speed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love boots and the first collage!!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great boot pictures and your Granddaughter is beautiful. How old is she? Hope all is well with you, Monica :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your granddaughter is beautiful, Monica! The boots in the window are striking with the effect of the reflection. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,