2024-03-07

Corner clay and face

 Click image to enlarge!
This is my clay collection. Most of them 😄
Some of them has faces too. 

Faces on a sidewalk for Nicole

I completed the figures with a hat, eyes and mouth. 😎

"Corner" for Rain and "Faces" for Nicole. 


© NF Photo 240307

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD      Friday Face Off

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. An eclectic grouping of objects, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting grouping of faces. I love the dolphin. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I like the silhouette deer painted in the corner - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pieces. Happy Thursday.

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great faces today Monica. I love how you have a clay collection, and that was a fun sidewalk find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your collection and the faces/people on the ground are wonderfully weird I love them. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, snakes ... and a dolphin. I haven't worked with clay for awhile. I think you have inspired me and I can get my Granddaughter to do it with me. I especially like the one in the back with the deer. And I have to laugh ... I see faces in the pavement all of the time when I am walking so this on hit home for me. All good fun, right, Monica? Are you starting to get signs of Spring where you are? It won't be long now ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the clay collection. It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,