2024-02-17

Winter critters

 Click image to enlarge


This hare was in the Central park the other day. 
Sadly it did not like me watching it. :(
😞

This is the pattern I saw on a bussstop.
I think it looks like any of the "eagles" you can see on rooftops. I think they are called  "Chimeras".

© NF Photo 240217 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. In Greek chimera means something impossible. I like the bunnies in the pictures. They are enjoying their freedom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m amazed at how long-legged that hare seems to be. Great photo.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bunny has such long legs. I love the artsy photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the eagles now that I looked a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monica :=)
    It's not often I see a Hare. Two great images, it is a shame the Hare was camera shy. I can see the eagle now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at the legs on that hare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little bunny looks kind of hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dearly love your photos of the hare. One can tell it is made for running. So well done. One never knows what one will see in nature's window paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor rabbit huddling in the cold. A unique moment captured with its legs stretched out as it is about to run off into the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Så søt! Men den har jo ikke vinterpels. Kanskje en kanin, og ikke hare?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,