2024-02-29

Light and eggs

 Click image to enlarge!
Does it suit me??
Light for Art Journal 
And Face for Nicole


Light for Art Journal 
This is Eggshells with added fake Eye Lashes with crystals on them. 
And Eggs for Tadd:s Dinnerdate



Eggs for Tadd:s Dinnerdate

© NF Photo 240229


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD art and dinner         Art Journal       Faces

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Interesting photos Monica. I love the eyes and the hat too. Thanks for linking these up to Vicki's Light challenge at Art Journal Journey. And happy Leap day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces for the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eggs with the eyelashes and crystals are awesome! I love all of your photos and I especially love the way you've captured the light into them! Thanks so much for your inspiration with my theme for AJJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous images for Vicki's AJJ theme. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it suits you. (ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love the eye lashes and that hat. I want it. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend, Monica! The hat suits her, but I can never find one that suits me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My internet has created a glitch, so I am running late visiting. I love the lady with the hat, even though I don't wear them. This is a wonderful entry for Vicki's theme at AJJ and a great entry for Nicole's FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photographs/pieces for the different challenges.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,