2024-02-22

Ladders - stege

 Click image to enlarge!
The old barn

Under water ladder for swimmers

For underwater photos you need to be sure that your camera is waterproof. 
Mine are. 
😀📸

© NF Photo 240222

Rain wants "Ladders" today

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Nothing like a great ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ladder to the stars! What I came up with is somewhat along your idea for today's prompt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool ladder images. I really like the first one. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first photo is awesome and colorful even in it's darkness. And that 's a first for me ... under water ladders for swimmers? What's the purpose?

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice response to ladders

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,