2024-02-24

Eurasian treecreeper

 Click image to enlarge!


Eurasian treecreeper
© NF Photo 240224 .

Not often that I see this one aymore. It lives in a place that is quite hard to get to when you don´t have a car anymore. It was nice of it to be around when I arrived. 
💖

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt



See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Your Treecreeper is a great bird, wonderful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica :=)
    Cracking shots of this pretty Treecreeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh! En sånn en skulle jeg likt å se :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can really be hard to spot on a tree...it blends in! How beautiful and I'm glad you got to see it to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures of the Treecreeper.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,