2024-02-01

Art Candles for TADD

 Click image to enlarge!
Flame reflected in a three glass window in my livingroom

This one is my favorite glasses in front of a frosted winter window. 

Rain wants Candles today. 
And a face for Nicole
A piece of Birch bark I found long ago in the forest

© NF Photo 240201 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD    FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Pretty images, love the candlelight. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, you caught the candle flame just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the reflected candle flames. The birch bark does look like a face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candles and faces how can we go wrong. I love this post. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been having trouble with posting comments, Monica. I'm sure that I commented on this. I love the layers in the second image, and especially the frost traces in the background. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In our state we had a rock formation called the Old Man of the Mountains. You face really looks like him. Those are lovely candle shots too. Happy weekend Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the face! And the candles are beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,