2024-01-05

Face and ice

 Click image to enlarge!
I don´t think it is a man, probably a dog. 
😁

A sweet Alpacka

© NF Photo 240105

.Wishing everyone a Happy New Year


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Friday Face Off      Art For Fun     Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. I love alpacas, I can't get enough of them! 🥰
    I wish you and everyone you love a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year 🍄🍀!
    All the best from Austria, Traude
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/01/rostrosen-weihnachten-2023-tiergarten.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Monica. Thanks for linking to Twelve Days of Christmas

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see it in the wood pole. But that alpaca is such a sweeties. Have a great weekend Monica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big black dot is the nose. The two dots above it is the eyes, on top two ears and below, pointing down is the beard. :) :)

      Delete
  4. The alpaca is adorable, sweet face. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tree faces and how cute is this Alpaca? Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Monica :=)
    The Alpaca is a sweet creature, lovely face, but I didn't see a face in the wood.
    Happy 2024
    All the best
    Sonjia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a dog and love it when I see a tree or log like this. Happy new year good friend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,