2024-01-25

CLOCKS AND FACES

 Click image to enlarge!

Todays promts is Clocks and Faces, this is what I found in my files.  


This is a manipulated image of my Mothers clock. 
She had it on a wall she could see from the kitchen. 
It is in my possession now. 

This is my dad s clock. 
He was born 1925 and they lived on a small farm. 
My grandmother had this clock hanging on his neck so she could always hear where he was. 

This is a clock I found in one of my trips. I think it was Japan. 😏


The first Snowdrop flower this year.

© NF Photo 240125 

The snow is melting now so the beautiful, White World, is gone.
It is sad, but now I look forward to Spring. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD      FFO     

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The artsy clock images are cool. Love the pretty snowdrops. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clock piece and I love snowdrops although I have never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be so encouraging to see snowdrops. We have a while to wait here but it be a joyful day when I see the first blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow drops. We have too much snow for any flowers yet, sadly. Nice clocks too. Your Dad and mine would be about the same age since my dad was born in 1924. He would have been 100 this year. Wow. Happy weekend Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is interesting to see the variety of clocks. Carola posted about a famous clock for the FFO. It is interesting to see how we all draw from the great creative well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a beautiful piece of art. I love seeing that photo of your dad. I really like the bells too. A wonderful for post and thank you for sharing it with FFO. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Very nice match of old and new. I enjoyed it, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mothers are excellent problem solvers. Your father and my mother were born in the same year, Monica. I enjoyed your clock images. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,