2023-11-09

Trains and wings

 Click image to enlarge!
Barbie  travels by train

Sunset at the train station

Above: Train for Rain 
 
And below: Wings on things  For Our Midweek Muse: 

Angel and aeroplane wing

My grandchild. Long ago. 

And below: Wings for me
This is a figurine I have
 

© NF Photo 231109

TADD is about Trains today. So. here are mine. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     OMM     FFO

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. I have had many things in my life but a Barbie has not been one them, not even a girlfriend named Barbie. I have ridden the trains in five countries though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute! I had Barbies back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbie by train is quite intersting.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you out did yourself great job on all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I can sit up without pain I will be back. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at Barbie! I love it! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,