2023-11-03

Nature Journal

 Click image to enlarge!
 For Art Journal "Nature"  and Midweek Muse "Blowing"
Most things here are related to Nature and the bird wings and fan are blowing air. 

The wave and the deer are painted with acrylics. The deer and bridge are made of clay. 

Barbie and Cindy are having fun. 
Photoart

My two calendars are finished for Nov 2023

© NF Photo 231103 

I have a grey day outside my window. I hope yours are a bit brighter. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Art Journal Journey      Our Midweek Muse

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. I love that collection of natural elements. It looks like you went on some travels and brought home lots of fascinating pieces. Thanks for sharing this with us at AJJ for Jo's challenge. And I had to look closely because I thought they were really people not Barbies. Happy weekend. Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee, I do like Barbie and Cindy.

    We had some sunshine on Sunday which was lovely, it made a change from too much rain!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mother nature so precious, wonderful shared collection Monica. The barbie dolls look like they are having fun. Happy creative November. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, love how you got air into your photo! Thanks for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Favulous nature inspired page. Don't tell Bleubeard it is more than flowers and cats (grin). Thanks for sharing this at Art Journal Journey using Jo's nature theme.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,