2023-11-30

Faces and pocket

 Click image to enlarge!
Pharao of Egypt

This is a decorataive plate I once got from my daughter. 

Helen
 A female singer. I used my lightboard to capture her on paper. 

What´s in your pocket?? 

There are a challenge online how to sketch a 5 minutes drawing. 
The pocket took two minutes. Quite fun actually
😏
'

© NF Photo 231130

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
      TADD     Friday Face Off     Art for fun

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Some nice ones. Happy Thursday.

    Much🖤love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I love your art. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy December to you Monica. Thank you for linking to Art Fir Fun Friday

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Monica for sharing with FFO and wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. That's a wonderful plate you got from your daughter too. Happy start to December to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done time art and actually enjoy it.
    Coffee is on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Tutankhamun display was at the Chicago Museum years ago ... it was amazing and I am sure I have pictures of it somewhere. I will post them if I can find them. I love the plate from your daughter ... is it your portrait? A two minute pocket ... what a hoot. It's been awhile, Monica, glad to see your still up and running. This is a very busy time of year so I hope I can keep up with it all. Stay warm and be well ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,