2023-11-18

Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Loved this little pony! So beautiful! 


Not often seen: the bull, cow and calf! 

                                                    Oyster catcher

 © NF Photo 170531


From my memory files. A few critters from a trip to Öland a few years ago. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Hello ,
    Love the horse and cows. The Oystercatcher is a great bird, one of my many favorites.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the oyster catcher photo the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m with the lovers of oyster catchers!
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Oyster catcher is a gorgeous bird and this is a great photo. Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like seeing different species! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

  6. What a lovely sight! The pony is adorable. I've never seen an oystercatcher before, but it's a beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,