2023-10-19

The doll and the Dragon

 Click image to enlarge!


I am not sure if the doll is Barbie or Sindy. 🤔





And a quick peek at the clay work. More to come next week.

The wave

© NF Photo 231019

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO      AFFF    Smiles


Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. WOW that wave is so interesting
    Happy Thursday

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love these dragons and how you created art with them. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I think you've been watching Game of Thrones. Smile. These are great Monica. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun use for a "fashion" doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I didn't get here sooner. Oh wow. LOVE that wave. It is turning out fabulous.

    I never had a Barbie, so am not terribly impressed with her abnormal shape. Happy FFO and Smiles, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would seem that Barbie or Cindy( whichever) is mistreating her poor dragon ... hmmmm. Perhaps that is why the grimace on his face. Love your clay wave ... I repeat what I said last week ... clever :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome Monica! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,