2023-10-05

October acorn and face

 Click image to enlarge!

Another face is at the bottom of the post. 

The top row are the ones I have painted so far, the sailingboat was the last one. 
The difference in colors are due to different light. Daylight and lamp! 


© NF Photo 231005

I have been picking Acorn lately. Now is the time to pick them, many of them are so beautiful inside and I paint on some of them. Tiny art. All of these except for the three painted ones on top, are naturel. Even the red color. I have no clue of what makes a few of them, more or less, red. 

It is fun to go out to pick them, my pockets are mostly full when I come back home. 
😍😀


O, I almost forgot, my almanacks for October is already in use. 
It is the ones without an image. For October I went out picking fallen leaves and wing-seed from trees. 
Let them dry with a weight on so they would become flat, Then glued them on the October page. 

Happy fall everyone!

I draw this one from a photo on Pinterest and added the moustache. 
The seed of a maple tree.



Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
TADD     FFO    AFF

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


OOPS! This one was not ment to be here. But, there are acorns so I will let it stay.
😉


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  


8 comments:

  1. Love the artsy images, the painted acorns are fun. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Some really interesting ones.
    Happy Thursday.

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, good faces Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely art, the acorn faces are something a little different.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cool pieces of art today. I love the maple mustache and those acorn pieces. Happy rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative idea, painting on acorns. I would never have thought of it and probably couldn't paint on them like you have ... so cool :) Love your handsome man too and his mustache. You outdid yourself this week, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monica! ♥ I LOVE the maple seed mustache! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,