2023-09-30

Piglets and Cobra

 Click image to enlarge!
Piglets running wild
Several years now since I saw this place. Hard to get around when you don´t have a car anymore. Anyway, it was a pig farm and I was amazed of how well they seemed to be treated. They had a large area to run in and several shelters to hide and sleep in. And lots of mud of course. 
💓

Last week I created a Cobra family in clay. 


© NF Photo 230930

From now on my ART blog is moving into this one. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     FridayFaceOff

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Hello :=)
    They do look like happy piglets, I'm glad they are treated well. Great job with your creations, especially the Cobras.
    Best wishes
    Sonjia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piglets running, they look so cute. Great job on the cobra family. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pigs really do look happy! I suppose that like all others, however, they are destined to become pork chops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the clay work! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are running free! lol Love your clay creations too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely sight - those piglets running freely on the farm. By the way, your clay Cobra family sounds intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the sight of those piglets, laughing out loud over here! Keep making clay things...it's what saved my life through many retirement hurdles.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,