2023-08-26

The black slug

 Click image to enlarge!





This one is a Black slug that I often see in fall. Mostly when walking in the forest a rainy day. 
You have to be careful not to step on it. I tried to photograph it´s face but it moves it´s four tentacles 
so quickly it was impossible.

Follow the link below if you want to know more about it. 


© NF Photo 230823

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. Great closeups of the slug! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful black snail.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a black one. It sure stands out!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,